We take all claims of copyright violation very seriously, and we will respond to all claims of such in accordance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The following is our notice of policy and procedures and the requirements for filing a DMCA Notice.
If you believe that any material to which you own the copyright is being used on the website without your permission, you can report the alleged infringement by submitting the following information in writing:
- A description of the work that is believed to be an infringement of copyright, or a representative list of multiple works believed to be infringed.
- The exact location on the website where the work that is allegedly infringing copyright can be found.
- Your full contact information, which includes your name, postal address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement indicating your good faith belief that use of the disputed material has not been authorized by you as the copyright holder, by your agent, or by the law.
- A statement that you are the copyright owner of the work that is allegedly infringed or that you are an authorized agent of for the copyright owner and that all information laid out in your notice is accurate.
- Your signature, either physical or electronic, or the signature, either physical or electronic, of an individual authorized to act for you.
Failure to include all of the required information in your DMCA notification will result in said notification being invalid, and therefore no action will be taken.
Please send your notice of copyright infringement through our contact form.
Under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly misrepresents the facts in an infringement of copyright claim may be liable for damages, court costs and lawyers' fees. Please ensure that your claim meets all legal requirements to avoid such liability.
It is this website's firm policy to remove any material from the website that is an alleged infringement of copyright. The accounts of repeat infringers will be terminated. Access to any infringing materials will be disabled in the most expeditious manner possible in conformity with 17 U.S.C. §512 of the DMCA.
There may be modifications, alterations or additions made to this policy at any time. Please ensure that you stay informed of all policy updates by checking back regularly.