By using the website, you are signifying your understanding of and agreement with the terms in this policy. If you do not agree with any of the terms of this policy, please discontinue your use of the website.
This website is not intended for the use of anyone who has not reached the age of majority, and we do not knowingly collect information from those persons.
We are committed to the protection of your personal data and take every precaution to ensure its security.
This policy applies to all data we collect via both desktop and mobile versions of the website, via any applications we have created that allow website access, and via any email correspondence you have with the website.
Any questions you may have concerning this policy may be sent to us through our contact form.
We collect information about all users of our site. The type of information we collect differs for members and non-members and is described in the following:
A. Members - If you become a member of the website by registering, you voluntarily provide such information as username, password and email address. We collect information about your preferences and interests and any other information your provide in your communications with us. Technical and usage data we collect from non-members is also collected from you (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - If you visit or browse our site, we collect information about the computer or device you are using, your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as information about your site activities, such as which pages you visit and how long you stay.
We collect your data by way of the following:
Active Collection - You may directly give us your personal information when you create an account, post materials on the website, or communicate with us for any purpose.
The main purposes for which we use your data are the following:
- To provide the website and enable its interactive elements
- To offer quality content and advertising that corresponds with your interests
- To perform research and analysis that will indicate areas for improvement of the website
- To enable technical diagnostics for the optimum functioning of the website
- To communicate with you, including managing your account (if applicable), and to provide customer support
- For the compliance with applicable law, to cooperate with legal authorities, and to ensure compliance with our terms of service
We may disclose your personal data to the parties and in the circumstances described below:
- Companies and contractors engaged by us to provide services necessary for the operation of our business, and only for the fulfillment of those services
- Any buyer or legal successor who receives ownership of our business, or a substantial portion thereof, for reasons such as bankruptcy, merger, sale, liquidation, or any similar proceeding
- Government and law enforcement agencies and regulators for compliance with applicable law and protection of the rights and safety of our company, users and other parties
You have certain rights regarding the information we collect about you, which you can exercise by contacting us. These include the rights of access, correction, erasure, restriction and transfer. You may also request a copy of your information or withdraw your consent for its use.
We may store, process, or transfer your personal information in and to other countries, including to third parties in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Thus your information may be stored and processed outside of the EEA. Using our website signifies your agreement to this transfer, storage, and processing.